Automotive Navigation Systems Market: An In-Depth Look at the Current State and Future Outlook Analysis Report 2030
Global Automotive Navigation Systems Market Forecast to 2030
According to the most recent report by Emergen Research, the size of the global market for automotive navigation systems is anticipated to reach USD 56.91 billion in 2030 and grow at a revenue CAGR of 7.3% over the forecast period. Between 2022 and 2030, the automotive industry is anticipated to expand, leading to an increase in traffic congestion, a rise in the use of automotive Global Positioning System (GPS) navigation systems, a rise in population and the demand for real-time traffic data. Emerging nations are also expected to increase their investments in the construction of automotive infrastructure. Over the past few years, there has been an upsurge in demand for accurate navigation. Additionally, during the past few years, GPS technology has advanced substantially, making rides much safer and easier.
The authors of the report have provided Automotive Navigation Systems industry projections as well as qualitative and quantitative assessments. Some of the most important components of this report are the SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, which provide insight into the industry’s highly competitive environment. The report provides a detailed analysis of the global Automotive Navigation Systems market, including North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. This report examines other key aspects of regional markets, in addition to revenue growth drivers restraints, production consumption patterns, changing consumer preferences, and stringent regulatory standards.
For improved road safety and convenience, there has been an increase in demand for safety and navigation features such Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Lane Departure Warning Systems (LDWS), and GPS navigation systems. Innovative software and new features are being introduced by a number of market companies in order to offer better and more accurate navigation services. For instance, in January 2021, Alps Alpine & Qualcomm unveiled “ViewPose,” a precise positioning system designed to get around traditional GPS’s limitations, especially in urban settings with patchy signals.
Download Free Sample Report of Global Automotive Navigation Systems Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/980
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of the company profiles along with product profiles, production capacities, products/services, pricing analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. The report also covers strategic business measures undertaken by the companies to gain substantial market share. The report provides insightful information about recent mergers and acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements, and government deals.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report:
TomTom International BV., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Continental AG, Pioneer Corporation, Telenav Inc., NNG Software Developing and Commercial Llc., Robert Bosch GmbH, ALPINE ELECTRONICS, Inc., Renault Group, and Ford Motor Company
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Automotive Navigation Systems market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Automotive Navigation Systems market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Automotive Navigation Systems market.
Radical Highlights of the Automotive Navigation Systems Market Report:
- Comprehensive overview of the Automotive Navigation Systems market along with analysis of the changing dynamics of the market
- Growth Assessment of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- Regional and global analysis of the market players, including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Impact of the technological developments and R&D advancements on the Automotive Navigation Systems market
- Information about profit-making strategies and developmental strategies of major companies and manufacturers
- Insightful information for the new entrants willing to enter the market
- Details and insights about business expansion strategies, product launches, and other collaborations
- The report incorporates advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics , visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-navigation-systems-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In-dash navigation systems segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. In-dash navigation systems refer to a vehicle\’s integrated navigation system that displays maps and provides turn-by-turn directions for location routes. It can provide real-time traffic information, 3D High Definition (HD) maps, weather forecasts, voice help, music, and Over-the-Air (OTA) map updates, among others. Display unit, control module, antenna module, and wiring harness are primary components of an in-dash navigation system. In-dash navigation systems can also accurately track vehicle\’s speed by wiring unit to vehicle\’s internal speed signal.
- Passenger cars segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Passenger cars are equipped with navigation systems that are either mounted atop or built into dashboard. These factory-installed navigation systems offer better accuracy, more functions, and better integration than smartphone navigation. Increasing production of passenger vehicles is resulting in demand for navigation systems.
- Aftermarket segment is expected to register a steady revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Older cars that do not come with a factory-fitted navigation system can be fitted with an aftermarket navigation system on their dashboard or a portable navigation system can be used. With increasing e-commerce sector, e-commerce enterprises are under pressure to deliver products to their clients on time. For Business to Customer (B2C) distribution, several e-commerce enterprises are creating agreements with current logistic suppliers. Logistics companies have been extending their services to meet this demand by adding more vehicles to their fleets. To reach their customers on time, these trucks were generally outfitted with satellite navigation systems.
- Automotive navigation systems market in Asia Pacific is expected to account for largest revenue share among other regional markets during the forecast period, due to presence of a large number of manufacturers in this region. Growing urbanization, high disposable income, growing consumer demand for cars, growing car-sharing activities, growing smartphone adoption associated with an increase in Internet connectivity, and presence of global and local vendors will support growth of automotive navigation systems market in APAC over the forecast period. Moreover, market is likely to benefit from rapid technical improvements and an increase in demand for commercial journeys.
Automotive Navigation Systems Market Segmentation:
The report bifurcates the Automotive Navigation Systems market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Device Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- In-Dash Navigation Systems
- Portable Navigation Devices (PNDs)
- Mobile Navigation Systems
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
In conclusion, the Automotive Navigation Systems Market report is an exhaustive database that will help readers formulate lucrative strategies. The Automotive Navigation Systems Market report studies the latest economic scenario with value, drivers, constraints, growth opportunities, challenges, demand and supply ratio, production capacity, import/export status, growth rate, and others. Additionally, the report also undertakes SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis to study the leading companies.
How will this Report Benefit you?
A 250-page report from Emergen Research includes 194 tables and 189 charts and graphics. Anyone in need of commercial, in-depth assessments for the global Automotive Navigation Systems market, as well as comprehensive market segment analysis, can benefit from our new study. You can assess the whole regional and global market for Automotive Navigation Systems with the aid of our recent study. To increase market share, obtain financial analysis of the whole market and its various segments. We think there are significant prospects in this industry for rapidly expanding energy storage technology. Look at how you may utilise the current and potential revenue-generating prospects in this sector. The research will also assist you in making better strategic decisions, enabling you to build growth strategies, strengthen competitor analysis, and increase business productivity.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/980
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Latest Blogs Published by Emergen Research:
soil testing equipment market
gaming console market
back and neck massager market
functional ingredients market
personalized therapy biosimulation market
health data archiving market
space mining market
acrylic resins market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Report: CRISPER/Cas9 Technology Devices Market, Business Email Compromise Market
Trending Title: Avionics Market, Microtome Market