We say goodbye to the World Cup and hello to club football. The return of club football has been highly awaited by those that missed out on it like Haaland, and Salah. You could also include the players that faced an early exit in the World Cup to this list.
In January, domestic league football will be at its peak as Haaland can’t stop scoring for Manchester City in the premier league, whilst Kylian Mbappe and Neymar will be coming back to PSG with the aim of picking up right where they left off before their World Cup disappointments. Sadio Mane had to miss the World Cup for Senegal and could be back in mid January for Bayern Munich as they continue their charge towards their 11th title in a row. European giants Barcelona and Juventus are both struggling to get their footing right in their respective leagues. This return could have a lot of surprises for us.
Half-Time Lead Insurance with Stake
Stake.com is offering a huge boost to your everyday entertainment. They are looking to make it easier for you to bet on your favourite soccer teams with their Half-Time Lead Insurance promotion. This means that if the team you had bet on to win goes into half-time leading, but ends up losing the game, you get your money refunded to you.
This is a huge boost for all the soccer fans in the world. We all know that nothing is set in stone, but that’s the thrill of it all. With your soccer knowledge, you can think about it thoroughly, and figure out which teams take a long time to settle into games, and which teams start faster but almost always lose their focus.
For example Liverpool has had a struggle of conceding early and then coming back to draw or win the game. With Half-Time Lead Insurance, this gives you a chance to bet on the underdog, if the underdog goes into half-time leading but ends up losing, you get a full refund.
Important To Know
- This promotion will be available for the top 5 European leagues, and this includes Premier league (England), La Liga (Spain), Ligue 1 (France), Serie A (Italy), and Bundesliga (Germany).
- The promotion ends on the 31st of January, all you have to do is bet on a team in the 1×2 market, and if the team leads at half-time, but goes on to draw or lose, you get a 100% refund.
- All the matches involving Everton in the Premier League will not be eligible because of the Everton clean sheet bonus.
- The bets must be placed before the scheduled time indicated on Stake.com and the minimum possible stake is $5 USD and the maximum refundable amount is $100 USD.
- If you cash out, or void your bet, it becomes ineligible. And backing both sides in any related market will result in disqualification from the promotion.
- If the bet that you placed goes your way, and you are supposed to get a refund, please give it up to 72 hours/3 days.